Hey basically I've finally mastered the courage and confidence to ask this girl out. The trouble is, I won't see her till after christmas, or possibly even just inside the new year.
I do have her number, but I really don't want to ask over text, I want to do it in person. But I can't wait that long!
I just don't see how I'm going to see her before she leaves for christmas.
Ahh.
I was thinking of sending her a text tomorrow and asking her to meet me outside her workplace for a quick chat (and tell her then), but that seems like a bit of an ambush, and not as good as already being in her company and asking her out, and continuing to have a conversation after, rather than quickly leaving.
Ahh!
I do have her number, but I really don't want to ask over text, I want to do it in person. But I can't wait that long!
I just don't see how I'm going to see her before she leaves for christmas.
Ahh.
I was thinking of sending her a text tomorrow and asking her to meet me outside her workplace for a quick chat (and tell her then), but that seems like a bit of an ambush, and not as good as already being in her company and asking her out, and continuing to have a conversation after, rather than quickly leaving.
Ahh!
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment