Pages

Search blog and web

Friend revealed his cheating to me

I have a friend that recently revealed his multiple affairs. He did this I'm sure because his wife found out and now demands a divorce so he was looking for support and comfort.

I don't approve of what he did. His wife is a miserable, wretched creature and while I understand the allure of the affection and kindness his wife never gave, that does not justify cheating in the slightest way. Not to me, at least.

I have lost a lot of respect for him and am wondering how best to proceed. He has not done anything to betray me personally, but I really don't feel the comaraderie I used to. My view of him has changed immensely and not in a good way. I am normally true-blue, always there for a friend but I am not sure this time.

What say you, men? Is it none of my concern or do a man's actions tell the tale about his true self?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment