My wife of 28 years has cheated repeatedly. It seems every two years we come to a crossroads in our marriage. She has had emotional (anytime) and physical (only when extremely drunk) affairs. When I find out she takes responsibility and one incident about 8 years ago did some therapy, but she does also blame my personal quirks as a reason each time that she cheated.
My Father was a bad alcoholic and cheated on my Mother and whenever he came around was very bi-polar towards his wife and us kids. He would be all smiles and quickly get angry. My wife says that I also anger quickly and often have no patience with people and things. I have always been faithful and resisted any temptation with a flirting woman.
After recently unfriending two people that she has admitted had sex with her years ago, I am still trying to rationize why we should be continuing with our marriage.
She is really making an effort to stop her addiction to affairs and work on our marriage. I would like to remain married to her, but the trust and betrayal are always looming overhead.
My Father was a bad alcoholic and cheated on my Mother and whenever he came around was very bi-polar towards his wife and us kids. He would be all smiles and quickly get angry. My wife says that I also anger quickly and often have no patience with people and things. I have always been faithful and resisted any temptation with a flirting woman.
After recently unfriending two people that she has admitted had sex with her years ago, I am still trying to rationize why we should be continuing with our marriage.
She is really making an effort to stop her addiction to affairs and work on our marriage. I would like to remain married to her, but the trust and betrayal are always looming overhead.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment