Oh man this is hard. Recently my husband got a job offer in a small town. I didn't want to move but had no choice in the matter as I was unemployed. I thought this would be the blessing we have been waiting for.
He's job requires him to travel a lot and its usually with other people.
Every now and then this particular colleague's name comes up and my intuition takes a turn for the worst but not my husband. No he adores me!
I got a phone call one morning from her husband saying we need to talk. I've never met this man.
When he told me about the things that has been going on I felt likr he's talking about a stranger.
He went out one night to collect some food at the pub for me and was caught kissing this woman.
Also while they were away on business she told her husband that my beloved is driving her to the pharmacy at night!
He's been out drinking with this lady and her daughter. Buying them drinks even though he never took me for a drink in this town. I thought he's ashamed of me. I am over 10 years younger than him. I take good care of myself, I work out and eat healthy, wear make up daily. The woman he's having the affair with is nothing like me. He always spoke about how much he admires her work ethics and how she can stand up in a meeting and voice her opinions. I can't be that!
I only found this out 5 days ago so the wounds are still fresh as hell.
I stay at home with our 2 toddlers and try my best to be a good wife! Hoe could he do this to me?
He only admitted to kissing her at the pub. I just feel that it's the only time they got caught. Neither him or her are giving me details although he begged me to not give up on us.
How could I trust him? They will be travelling staying over for days on their own multiple times.
He promised me that it's over but something in him is different. He's kiss is different, he doesn't touch me.
Maybe it's too early for me to expect to feel better.
I'm caught in between deciding to give my marriage a second chance at the risk of being made a bigger fool if this affair don't stop.
She has filed for divorce so she will be available soon. Am I a sitting duck? Do I stay and build a career for myself so when the bomb hits again I have something? Or do I leave with nothing and build it for myself without the pain?
I'm angry in my mind but my emotions are almost non existing. I have not even shed one tear over this. I'm just shocked and numb.
Posted via Mobile Device
He's job requires him to travel a lot and its usually with other people.
Every now and then this particular colleague's name comes up and my intuition takes a turn for the worst but not my husband. No he adores me!
I got a phone call one morning from her husband saying we need to talk. I've never met this man.
When he told me about the things that has been going on I felt likr he's talking about a stranger.
He went out one night to collect some food at the pub for me and was caught kissing this woman.
Also while they were away on business she told her husband that my beloved is driving her to the pharmacy at night!
He's been out drinking with this lady and her daughter. Buying them drinks even though he never took me for a drink in this town. I thought he's ashamed of me. I am over 10 years younger than him. I take good care of myself, I work out and eat healthy, wear make up daily. The woman he's having the affair with is nothing like me. He always spoke about how much he admires her work ethics and how she can stand up in a meeting and voice her opinions. I can't be that!
I only found this out 5 days ago so the wounds are still fresh as hell.
I stay at home with our 2 toddlers and try my best to be a good wife! Hoe could he do this to me?
He only admitted to kissing her at the pub. I just feel that it's the only time they got caught. Neither him or her are giving me details although he begged me to not give up on us.
How could I trust him? They will be travelling staying over for days on their own multiple times.
He promised me that it's over but something in him is different. He's kiss is different, he doesn't touch me.
Maybe it's too early for me to expect to feel better.
I'm caught in between deciding to give my marriage a second chance at the risk of being made a bigger fool if this affair don't stop.
She has filed for divorce so she will be available soon. Am I a sitting duck? Do I stay and build a career for myself so when the bomb hits again I have something? Or do I leave with nothing and build it for myself without the pain?
I'm angry in my mind but my emotions are almost non existing. I have not even shed one tear over this. I'm just shocked and numb.
Posted via Mobile Device
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment