Pages

Search blog and web

Great sex, particularly horrible sex, and everything in between

Quote:

Originally Posted by that.girl (Post 11801929)
Only if they are on the extreme end of the spectrum. So really only one, who was particularly horrible.

I honestly couldn't compare size. They all seemed average to me.

From the Virgin/wh*re thread.

Ladies, or guys too, what makes sex horrible or even bad? Is it lack of sensation, lack of connection, or something else? What is it that makes it good or great? Anyone ever hear or use the term normal boring sex? If so what does that mean?

I don't think I've ever had horrible sex or even "meh" sex. Maybe one time when I wanted to throw up after, but really that was more a mental thing than actually being because the sex was so bad. So I'm really curious.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment