Pages

Search blog and web

Weird doctor behaviour

  • Thread Starter

Okay my doctor is in his late 40's/50's and I've been going to him for only about a year and a year and a half.

Anyway I went to him quite unwell and he himself had some kind of swelling in his cheek. As I was leaving with a prescription he purposefully stuck about 2 or three fingers in his mouth touched the swollen area and basically smeared it all over the paper. Then passed it to me :yucky:. I was a bit shocked but didn't know what to do so left it and walked out. Completely weirded out. It was obvious to both of us what he was doing but I just felt it wasn't my place to do anything.

Considering he obviously had an infection isn't this completely unprofessional and indeed kinda dangerous if he's going around doing that to vulnerable patients.

Dunno what to think, thoughts?:S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment