Pages

Search blog and web

Marital debts and how do I get rid of them ???

Wife has accumulated substantial debt load using credit cards and a student loan ........ I pulled my free credit report to get a look at what is there ......... Scary and bad news ........ Apparently most cards are in her name but she has taken out other cards using my name and the student loan was taken out using my name , meaning I had no prior knowledge or approval for her to do so ........ Question : How do I proceed with trying to get her debts off my credit or are we looking at more serious steps ? She has begged me not to divorce her , instead I am looking at legal separation as a way to get her to accept her own debt separate from mine ......... This is a nightmare , cannot believe how easy it is for someone to use a name and obtain illicit credit !!! I am very pissed about this right now ........ I can't even borrow a dollar from the bank due to "excessive unsecured debt" .......... I don't want opinions , looking for someone that has been in th is same situation and how they handled it ........... Thank you in Tennessee

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment