Pages

Search blog and web

I'm torn apart

Hi all, I caught my wife cheating Jan. 16th. I'm a 35 year old man who has been in a relationship with the same woman for 18 years. I finally married her a little over a year ago. In 18 years I have been completely faithful. We have three beautiful children together, A daughter 17, a son 16, and a 8 year old boy.
I've been with my wife since high school. When we first started dating she was cheating on me with her ex boyfriend for a few months. That really hurt me and took me years to get over but I did get over it.
Im an industrial electrician and make a descent living but about 8 months ago I asked my wife to get a job at a local manufacturing facility in town to help out with finances and help save for our next home purchase. She found a job and things were going great. now I will admit the last couple years I have been distant from my wife, I found out she had been abusing pain pills. I am very against drug users. Her teeth began to decay, she laid in bed all day, so yeah I became distant. I repeatedly tried to help her but she of course denied everything, so she just pushed me away further. We did have a sex life but it was limited to maybe twice a month.
anyways back to the story.
I work first shift and she works second shift. My hrs. are 7 am to 3 pm and hers were 4 pm to 12 am. the last few weeks leading up to Jan. 16th I started noticing her dolling herself up with makeup ect. and as soon as I would walk in at 3:15 she would say I got to go, her job was a 5 min drive. Basically to sum this all up. I logged onto my cell account and went under the text log for her phone and seen where she had been texting the same number starting at about 2 pm until about 2 am daily for months. She admitted to me it started i8n Nov. and she had sex with him once and performed oral sex twice. The sex she later admitted after I went after this man was had in our family car! It was also unprotected and they were scared she was pregnant! She said she had no feelings for him what so ever . Turns out she isn't pregnant. her lover was more than honest with me after I went after him twice. She is begging for my forgiveness and doesn't want me to leave her.
What should I do? I am so crushed... I will say, (and im not conceited in any way) I am a very good looking man and would not have a problem moving on. I love this woman with all my heart but everytime I look at her I get angry and emotional. I could have cheated on her so many times including with her friends but believe it or not I have morals. I think she knows she messed up because im a very hard working man, a great father, and a devoted husband...But im really not sure anymore...PLEASE HELP!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment