Pages

Search blog and web

Is there still a chance?

  • Thread Starter

This may be quite a long post but please give it a read!

So back in October i found this girl on social media and added her. We ended up speaking and stuff and just generally getting to know each other. She seemed like a really nice girl and i wanted to see if i could take it further.

Shes the type of girl who goes clubbing pretty much every week. I only started getting into the clubbing scene back in October and i really enjoy it now, so i am also out most weekends. We live in the same city and she would always be asking me whilst im out to come to the club she was at. Finally i met her and she seemed really nice! I had my arm around her at one point but we only hung out for half hour before she had to leave. We spoke then on and off over Christmas through text.

My birthday then came around and i asked some of my mates + her and her friends to come clubbing. We all went and had a good night. I wanted to escalate and stuff but i was way too drunk. But all my mates were telling me that she was into me and likes me (i always thought this anyways).

So after that night ended, we ended up in a group chat with some of my mates and her + her friends organising to go out the following weekend. This is where it goes downhill for me. I wish i never introduced her to my friends as some of them ive just found out are 2faced and will stab you in the back.

We ended up going out and i noticed she was acting a bit strange. She was avoiding me on occasions and i felt a bit confused. I finally had the balls to go up to her and tell her that i really like her and that i knew she liked me. She said she wasn't ready for a relationship and stuff since she was hurt so much in the past but thinks im a nice guy (she was in a relationship 6 months ago). I can handle rejection but what annoyed me was she was making out with one of my mates literally about 20 minutes later. I said to her that if she didnt like me then to be upfront and say it rather than lead me on. I didnt see her then and had a terrible night if im honest. Also this so called 'friend' knew i liked her but obviously thought he would swoop in and now thinks hes a 'lad'.

The next day i text her asking why she did it. She pretty much said she doesn't want to 'get' with me and then not have a relationship since im too much of a nice guy to do it to as she didnt want to hurt my feelings. She also told me that kissing my friend was a mistake and that it was rude of her to do that. We made up but she referred to us as just being friends.

Im just confused by the whole situation. I really like her and im stupid enough to still like her really. I was so certain she was attracted to me, and with my mates telling me as well, i really thought she did. I know my best course of action is to just move on but there's something in the back of my mind telling me that there is still a chance.

She will be out this weekend and will be at the same club as me. How do i go about this situation? Should i treat her as a friend and just persue other girls? Should i try and make a go of it? Should i just try to cut her out of my life altogether to help get over the pain and annoyance i went through that night?

I felt so humiliated, i still have feelings for her though! I really just wish we could work it out in some way! :(

Any in depth advice would seriously be appreciated, thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment