Pages

Search blog and web

Should I be concerned?

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for just over 5 months now. He said that he loved me after about 2 months whilst I still don't feel ready to say it. We are both in our 20's (he's 3 years older) and whilst I have had bf's in the past, this is the most serious relationship I've ever been in so obviously I've never been in love before.


I feel like my feelings haven't necessarily 'grown' but I feel more comfortable around him as I'm quite insecure. The problem is that with valentine's day just around the corner, there's all these ILY cards etc and I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get to that place. He's a great guy and I want to feel that way about him but surely I should be there by now?


We are LDR, if that makes a difference.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment