Pages

Search blog and web

I have a boyfriend but I'm still in love with my ex advice please

  • Thread Starter

So I was dating this guy, from about Dec to January and I felt everything was going so well for us. We shared the same interests liked the music and had the same hobbies and he treated me like a princess. But after stay at his for the weekend he broke up with my thro text on my home and said I was just too complicated :/
I then met this guy on a dating website and so we met up and then he said over and asked me out and so I said okay he treats me really good and is very understanding of my health conditions. We have been dating just under a month now and he keeps talking about moving in with me which is a little bit too quick I feel.
Also my ex wants me to get back with him and keeps asking me on dates but I have a boyfriend plus i don't want to get hurt again yet I can't stop thinking about him and it's driving me crazy
Please some advice would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
:)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment