Pages

Search blog and web

The "separation conversation" is this weekend

MY wife of 11 years moved about 3 weeks ago to her parents. IT was a complete and total shock to me. She told me she had been depressed. 2 years prior I caught her emailing a work friend, but she broke it off. This time when she left she said the relationship and gotten physical once, but she knew it was nothing long lasting with this person.

During her time away she says she still misses and loves me. We talk a little at night, and meet on the weekends. She told me though she wants a separation, but she hasn't reached a final decision. I told her we need a direction this weekend, and that talk is coming. She agreed. I made a lot mistakes just being neglectful of her by being in my world, no cheating, just not attentive.

I don't know if I have a chance. I love her death, what do I say this weekend?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment