Pages

Search blog and web

feeling depressed after taking the morning after pill... help???

  • Thread Starter

I took the morning after pill (one step) about 2 weeks ago. I started bleeding the day after taking the pill. the bleeding lasted for about 6 days and it was quite heavy, so i'm guessing that was my period.
The symptoms i experienced in the first week were cramps, tiredness, dizziness, bleeding, bloating.
However, now I still feel bloated (my stomach looks like i could be pregnant), and my skin feels extremely itchy (especially my back, thighs, legs :/ ). Is this a normal????

Also, i have noticed that I have been feeling very depressed after taking the pill. some days i'm fine and happy, other days i become really depressed and don't want to get out of bed. it's affecting my attendance at university..

any advice?
thank you!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment