Pages

Search blog and web

Why do Asian guys take rejection so badly?

  • Thread Starter

I'm just curious, I've noticed this a lot. South Asian/brown guys, seem to take being rejected really badly, even more so than guys of other races. I've been out on a night outs and I've lost count of how many times they've grabbed me to the point where my male friends have to step in and things get violent. I've had my bag stolen by a group of guys because I rejected two of them. Even the ones I've met through friends or at uni have been unpleasant, like one guy who all of a sudden started being racist after I said I wasn't interested.
I know this is a big generalisation and not all Asian guys are like this but I'm just going off my own experience.

What are your thoughts? Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment