Pages

Search blog and web

Should I stay with him? HELP!

  • Thread Starter

I'm gay and I've currently been in a relationship with this guy at my uni for just over a month now (although we've been talking a lot for 2 months). He wasn't out as gay to anyone but four friends before he met me and isn't the typical gay guy (play rugby, acts "straight", tries to be a bit of a lad, etc.). Since, he's told everyone on his course that he's gay and with me but only that he's gay to his flatmates rather than telling them he's with me. I'm considering transferring to another university after just having been given offers to do so which'll be either Durham (really close to where I am now) or York (quite far away). I'm not sure what to do now.

Reasons I think I want to stay with him:

I do really like him and we get along well at our best. He's attractive. He's genuinely nice and said that I've helped him come to terms with the fact he's gay. He's told his friend, who then told me: "I really like him and I think I've messed it up" while crying over me which I found sweet. There's more but that's the main stuff.

Reasons why I might want to end it:

He kissed two other girls not too long ago and admitted it to me and said it was him in denial, one of which was just a few days before we went away together. He hasn't told his flat mates that he's with me yet because it'll be "too much of a shock after I told them I was gay recently". He doesn't seem to have much time for me - I text him today saying if I could see him and he responded that he would be busy all day with friends and then going out. He seems to prioritise friends and going out over me.

What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment