Pages

Search blog and web

Do you find somebody who doesn't drink 'boring'?

  • Thread Starter

I always find it a bit awkward to say 'I don't drink'. For example, when I first started university, my flatmates and I were all talking, then they started talking about how drunk they'd get tomorrow and asking me which drinks I liked.. to which I just said I don't drink and I've never drank before. I felt like it sort of killed the mood but I'd rather be honest than pretend to be somebody that I'm not.

What about if your girlfriend just suddenly told you one day she didn't drink? Again, I just can't help but think I give off the impression that because I don't drink, I'm boring, uptight, a bit too responsible etc, do you really think this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment