Pages

Search blog and web

Help with a girl

  • Thread Starter

Right so I'm 20 and was a supervirgin until last night. I'd never kissed a girl let alone done anything else. Snogged a stunning girl friend in a club last night and my head is now spinning a bit. I'm extremely insecure and I can't quite remember anything but I'm ridiculously worried I was rubbish. We must have snogged for about 5 minutes all in all. She pushed me away a few times then pulled me back in. Grinded me also. I remember kissing her cheek and neck when she grinded me. I can't remember how we left it but I'm uber paranoid I ****ed up and she shut me down.

Basically I'm just looking for any words of support, guidance on how to bed her and how nervous I should be about my performance last night and whether I should try pursuing her now at all.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment