Pages

Search blog and web

Horrible situation with ex

  • Thread Starter

Hi-

I am really in a bad place. Boyfriend split up with me after three years in december and we have been trying to see if we should give things another shot. He slept with someone the day after we split up(which killed me) and has cheated on me in the past. He is abroad right now on a study trip, and before leaving we told each other we love one another. A few days into the trip he told me he didnt want to call me his girlfriend as he wanted to build a friendship with me first (I had made my feelings totally clear that I wanted him back and that I loved him). We had a huge argument last night which revolved around him not calling me, and I was quite upset after he called me a few names. He then said we should end it properly.

Im so upset by this, I feel at a total loss at what to do-it seems like things are fine when I am around, but how after three years you can just treat me so poorly? I really need some advice, I feel like I have been drowning in this for months, I just want my best friend back.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment