Pages

Search blog and web

How a BS feels when cheating comes up in a casual conversation

As an off-shoot from my other thread about WS's feeling "relief" when Dday came, the situation started with me in a casual group conversation that turned to the topic of adultery.

In my case, no one knows that I am a BS.( Actually, I am certain that my family and friends would be totally shocked to know my real story). I kept quiet during the conversation as 2 other divorced women told their stories. I was triggering the whole time of course, and afraid that if I opened my mouth to contribute to the conversation I just might fall to pieces right there. I think I pulled it off. Lord knows I was grateful when the subject changed!

My question is :Have any of you other BS's been stuck in this kind of dilemma where you know you could probably share some useful insight on the A topic but have had to keep quiet and not let on that you are "in the BS club"? How did you handle it? What about when it happens while you are with your WS?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment