Pages

Search blog and web

A little perspective please

I was married for 24 years. I am new to dating and so much has changed. I have changed in 24 years, the world has changed in 24 years, and the women I would be dating have changed in 24 years. So like I said I am new to all this and just want to gain some perspective. so here goes
A couple of weeks ago I meet a woman on line. We start chatting and end up going out that Saturday. We had a great first date. So great we decided to go out again in Tuesday. We started making plans for her to come to my place on Saturday and spend the week texting back and forth with lots of very openly sexual charged flirtation. So on Thursday she gets sick but by Friday she is feeling better and right back at the flirtation. Saturday comes and she begs off, asking for a rain check. She says she is still sore and weak from the bug. What can I say but "okay I understand"? Sunday I meet her at a park and we spent a few hours together walking her dogs. I ask her if she'd like to go to lunch and she says she still not up to snuff yet. I told her I was disappointed about Saturday because I am really enjoying getting to know her. So we make plans for tonite. She seems happy, but then tomite she texts me and says she is still at work trying to catch up. I said I understood but ex pressed my disappointment. I am leaving to go away for a week of golfing tomorrow. So she texts me to say go and have a good time and she will see me next week.
So I am confused. Am I reading too much into this. Is she blowing me off? Is she really busy at work? I don't know what to think. Like I said I am very rusty and it has been 24 years.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment