Pages

Search blog and web

My husband is soooo

FREAKY/NASTY..at least to me.

Let me explain:

I made an agreement with my husband that I would lighten up
and let him try some new things in our sex life. I was a bit of a prude and told him I am interested in spicing things up a bit for him. I am totally satified with PIV, sometimes PIA and oral.

Well the new stuff he has brought to the table have left my mouth hanging wide open. I have tried these things and I acted enthusicatic and did not make him feel bad for wanting these things.

Well I think it this continues it just get more and more freakier. It seems like he cannot get off with just the normal things anymore.

What should I do.. i am reaching my limit of the things I want
to try with him.

I wish I could list them to see your response to them.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment