Pages

Search blog and web

Stupid things you've said after orgasm...

My SO (a frequent participant here, so much so, she had to upgrade her cell phone to a new Galaxy Note 4 for the extra screen space to read posts...) mentioned she was going to post this thread, but never did... so... I thought I would do it for her :p

(Baby, if you're reading this, get off the phone and get back to work! Deadlines!)

So the topic is: Stupid things you've said after orgasm.

Its common knowledge most of men's brains are located between their legs, and it's always a medical fact what little brains we do have there we tend to lose especially after sex.

Anyway, last weekend my SO and I are sharing an incredibly wonderful, tender moment of intimacy, basking in the afterglow of coitus, and what pops out of my mouth?

"My balls are a bag of Doritos"

Maybe the primal centers of my brain were craving salty snacks to aid in electrolyte replenishment. Perhaps I just had a hankering for something covered in a cheddar-like substance. Conceivably, since I had not savored one of those little triangles of love dissolving in my mouth in many moons (my SO has made it abundantly clear she'll dump my ass if I get fat :o) my subconscious id manifested itself, in a moment of weakness as my ego was saturated with dopamine and oxytocin...

Whatever the reason, after the utterance, I saw a quizzical look appear on her face as she looked down at me, followed by...

"What?"

I paused, brain reset, and after a moment said "where the f..k did that come from?" and started laughing hysterically.

Okay, so it killed the mood... but it was funny as hell. :rofl:


Share your stories. What totally random utterances have you made immediately after sex, or (for you women) your husbands/SOs/lovers/etc made?

(Oh, and baby... if you're still reading this... LOVE YOU! See you in 8ish hours!)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment