Pages

Search blog and web

What to do with my life? advice please

  • Thread Starter

Ok so I'm usually a happy ambitious person but I'm just stuck in a rut. My ambition has always been acting but I always have difficulty getting into a decent school. I have audition dozens of times but it still seems obvious that I'm not right for drama school. I have had a couple of tempory jobs and tried a couple of general courses. I even moved away and studied at art school for year. Most isolating experience of my life. I felt like a complete loner even though I was happy, friendly and made an effort to get involved. I also didn't feel challenged and usually like art as a hobby not for a career but I loved the city the school was in. I also wasn't that good to become a decent artist and made mistakes even though I'm creative in other things.I just couldn't adapt there and felt completely odd being there. I usually have high self confidence but being in that environment kinda brought it down and was losing myself. I mostly love using my voice, body, writing,wo rking hard, focused and being in fast paced, busy environments. I also love people, helping people and challenges. What can I do? if acting doesn't like me, what other things would suit me.t don't want to be stuck in a rut here alone again. I need to get my life sorted now.:confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment