Pages

Search blog and web

Fighting for my Marriage

So about two years ago my husbands father passed a away. We had to move in with him mother because even through she is fairly young she can't really take care of herself. His father did everything for her. The money she getting from his pension doesn't cover the household bills. So because we didn't have a house at the time we moved in with her.

The first year I tried to do as much for my husband as I could to make things easier. He resents all that we have to do for his mother. There is history there, stories that he has told me that make him very resentful of his mother, but as an only child he is doing what he feels needs to be done.

Lately, I feel more like a personal assistant than a wife. I make his appointments and her doctors appointments. I work from home so I rearrange my schedule to take her to doctors appointments, because she can't drive herself she won't drive on a highway. She has at least 3 or appointments a month. I can ask my husband to take off from work to help out but I feel bad doing that.
My husband leaves every morning at 4:00 am to get a parking spot outside of work doesn't start work until 6:30 so he sleeps in his car for an hour. Three days a week he works until 7 pm because we need the money from the overtime. Money is always tight but we always find a way to make it work.

We haven't had sex in a year and now I am going through fertility treatments to try and get pregnant.

I love my husband and I know that we have both been faithful and to be honest I can't imagine my life without the man I married. He and I ended up talking about this last night and he got very upset. Honestly if I were to leave him right now he would say that it is no more than he deserves, but I don't want to leave him I want to fight for my marriage but I'm not sure if he has any fight left and I'm not sure if I should tell him to fight...

I'm just not sure what to do. I am worried about my marriage. I go to a therapist and he went to a different once twice. He went for me but I couldn't force him to keep going.

Sometimes I think the only reason he would notice if I left is that the bills wouldn't be paid and he would have to take his mother everywhere.

Not sure anyone can help but definitely needed to put this out there...any advice welcome. Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment