Pages

Search blog and web

I don't understand fat people.

  • Thread Starter

My brother's girlfriend used to look like a rhino. A fat rhino. You could see she had a cute face but it was obscured by fat tissue. And when she moved around she made a discernible wobbling sound. It was terrible. It was a sad, sad situation.

Now she looks totally hot - I mean, I have to re-direct my gaze often because I realise I'm just looking at her trying to make sure she is actually the same person.

I think she lost about 80 pounds in total.

So if it makes such a massive, life-changing difference to your appearance, why don't people just eat less and move a bit more? How can they be fat? Its completely ridiculous.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment