Pages

Search blog and web

Can't on day just be about me!!!

So this weekend is vday and our 5yr wedding anniversary, so usually in the past my hubby has never done anything special, till today I wake up to roses and a ring wow I was surprised he did anything. Then I see a small flower arrangement and I'm like aww for our daughter, uh no he says oh I'm taking it to my mom. I'm like wtf really , I know I sound like a brat but honestly i think I've earned one day, I've gone through birthdays Christmas mothers days easter always him making sure to get her something and me I've never gotten a gift for mothers day, I have 2 children, I think this is the 2nd vday I get anything, and Christmas never, I've always done something special for him no matter what. I'm just like really on Valentines day our anniversary you still need to get your mother something? Now I may be a little biased because me and his mother don't get along she's talked horrible to me doesn't really see our kids unless we take them to her but he sees her perfect. Should I be upset or what??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment