Pages

Search blog and web

I have Slept with five women. Please help.

  • Thread Starter

So recently within the past year at university, I have slept with five women. I'm a guy and 20 between.

The issue comes to play, that I am a super cautious guy and this should not have happened.

4/5 were hot

1 was not.

I wore a condom and this was a one time occurrence with each women in question. So five times, finished in the condom etc.

The issue is, I constantly worry that I might have gotten any of the five pregnant, I know for a fact it is so so not possible, as I am very careful. However my analytical mind has come into play after the animalistic nature of my actions whilst at university, 'herd mentality'.

I also constantly demean my self esteem for having been in this herd mentality, as I would not have slept with the four out of the five women. This plays havoc on my mentality to the point where I can't get out of bed.

I also worry that somehow I might have caught an STD or even worse although the tests have all come back normal.

For guys that do this and are still doing this, how do you cope? and have you ever had sex with a woman which you regret later, as a result of being drunk or just animalistic tendencies and herd mentality.

I wholly regret it, and have drilled into my mind that I must only have sexual intercourse with women that I see a future with. I know five is not many, but if I cut it out now, this will not become an issue in the future.

The problem is and some might find this arrogant. I am terribly handsome and witty and I just can't stop myself, I have constrained myself for one year. I am a natural when it comes to attracting women, and it could have been over thirty now if I had not constrained myself.

I just love everything about women, their laugh, body, energy.

AHHHH.

PLEASE HELP.

I keep thinking what if one them had gotten pregnant or had a baby and not told me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment