Pages

Search blog and web

I think I'm bi ... but don't want to be

  • Thread Starter

So recently I've found some females really attractive (mostly older than me, I don't crush on girls my age - I'm 17) but I'm a little worried because I always thought of growing up, getting married and having children. Maybe I'm too young to be thinking about those things and it's my hormones talking but I've had a crush on this female for about a year now and it's taking over my life :unimpressed:

Don't get me wrong, I totally support homo and am not homophobic but the thought of MYSELF being bi is quite disturbing since I come from a religious family and my parents + brother disapprove of homo.

I'm constantly trying to make them see that being homo isn't a bad thing but they just say it's unnatural :/ hearing them say this is making me feel really bad about myself and I don't know what to do!! :bawling:

Any advice? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment