Pages

Search blog and web

Texting crush

  • Thread Starter

Hi all,

I am at university with a girl on my course who is a good friend. I have known her for a few years now and have a little crush on her.

On imessenger we sometimes text for hours, but other times she will not respond for a day or two. I don't know what to make of this.

Most of the time she will initiate the conversation, when I reply she will then ignore my reply. The following day or a day or two later she will initiate the conversation again and ignore my response again. Is she just playing with me? or maybe she just initiates conversation to be polite.

Thoughts on how I should proceed (without appearing needy or confronting her)?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment