Pages

Search blog and web

I feel kind of bad....

  • Thread Starter

I'm going to try and not make this long so I apologise if it does end up being an essay.

I was getting to know this guy, we are both 19, we were seeing each other for around 2 months. We were not officially together so he could do what he wanted I suppose. He would tell me all these things saying I was special and all that other **** some men seem to tell you. I honestly really liked him....

I found out around two weeks ago that he had been sleeping with another girl aswell as me. I was pretty upset as he had been telling me he wanted to be with me. I gave him the chance to be honest with me about it but he wasn't completely honest with me.

In the end I told him I forgive him but I don't think I really meant it? I told him I will only carry on this thing we have if he messages this other girl basically telling her to **** off and he did. She was pretty upset by this and I got abuse over facebook for it.

He invited me on a ''date'' around a week ago (even though he's never asked me to go on a date before, as in took me out for a meal) I said yes to him. Around an hour before the date I started thinking that actually I don't want to go and for some reason I was still pretty hurt about the whole him sleeping with another girl, so I didn't tell him I wasn't going, I basically stood him up......

I spoke to him today and he was very upset with me, he said that I have made him get rid of that other girl for what? and that he is now all alone because of me.

I know we weren't exclusive and I know everyone makes mistakes but it hurt me and I don't want to put myself in that position.

I don't know what to do now, I feel like the badder person for standing him up now and making him pie off that other girl. :( I feel bad about it all.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment