Pages

Search blog and web

Boyf has changed completely but i still love him

  • Thread Starter

I've been going out with my current boyf for 2 years now. We were best mates for months before getting together. He always used to make me laugh, was always the clown of his mates and enjoyed a good night out. But more recently he's become, for no reason at all, more possessive over me. He doesn't like going out with our mates anymore, he likes us staying in together. He is demanding a lot more sex and gets angry with me when he has a drink and shouts abuse at me when i try to calm him down. This is so out of character for him. I try to ask him if every thing is ok but he only speaks to me when he wants sex, when he's drunk or when he tells me what to do. he was once the perfect the boys. what do i do?

the other day in a drunken chat, he told me he wants a baby. but a baby can't possibly make him any better.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment