Pages

Search blog and web

Do I just enjoy the attention?

  • Thread Starter

So I've got talking to this guy and really got to like him; he's got the same weird sense of humour as me which is what really attracted me to him. So we arranged to meet up; to cut a long story short, it kind of went down like a led balloon. I suppose it didn't help that we were gaming so there wasn't a ton of conversation but I just weirdly felt far less attracted to him. It wasn't his looks; he's not bad looking. I'm not sure what it was; maybe I just felt like we didn't have chemistry. I just know that anytime he tried to get close to me, it just felt odd. Shouldn't I feel glad if I'm actually interested?

So I get back and just think "Ok no biggie; I'll just be friends with him." But then I gave him my number and told him to text me if he wanted to hang out again; WHY THE HECK DID I DO THIS? He didn't ask for it. Then I still get weirdly happy when he comments on my status or talks to me. I'm so confused about my feelings right now. My only possible hypothesis is that because I've never had a boyfriend, I just really like the attention, which is terrible I know and pretty damn childish for an 18 year old. But I just don't know what the heck I'm doing here. Advice anyone?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment