Pages

Search blog and web

So Excited!

I interviewed Monday for a job at the school I have been volunteering at for about a year. The interview went well and I was told we would hear back by Friday. They called on Wednesday to let me know that I got the job! This is awesome for two reasons:

a.) I will be working only on the days my own two kids have school

b.) I can still take night classes to finish up my BSW

Things seems to be falling into place really well and my two boys are so amazingly happy for me that I got this job. They are good kids, and they have been helping out more and more with silly stuff (laundry, loading the dish washer, cleaning) since they learned I will be working soon. This is just one of those awesome weeks :-)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment