Pages

Search blog and web

Doing a trial separation-will it help?

Hi all.
I've been married almost two years now and been with my husband for 3 and a half. After we got married the fights started badly. He never sticks up for me to his family and lets them disrespect me. Last year, I opened up a business(salon) and my husband agreed to take over the utilities until I got a handle on things and he said he'd help me financially with the business. However, a month into it I had some issues with one of my girls not paying rent. That put me in a pickle for money.. I was struggling terribly and my husband never helped which hurt me. Later on he stopped flirting with me and would tell me I was dumb when I tried to flirt with him or dress sexy for him. The fights got very bad about 5 months ago. To the point he tried to kick me out of "his house" and threatened to take time off to make sure I didn't take his things. I didn't leave because I wasn't going to be bullied out of my own house. He doesn't seem to care and when I asked him if he had any sugg estions towards our married he said none.. He doesn't share how he feels so I'm not sure if he's affected or not...
My question is, do you believe this is worth a divorce?
I don't want to have a family with him but I do want a family. I feel like we're stuck even when we are okay.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment