Pages

Search blog and web

Should I leave him?????

  • Thread Starter

I met a guy a few weeks ago and used false photo and name to chat . I was just looking for friendship nothing else.
Last week, we became very good friends and I started thinking about disclosing my real name and face to him. Besides identity, I never lied to him.
But he said that was a bloody prank by me. He called me a School Kid but I'm 19 .. immature and fake .. eventually broke up friendship.
I tried to explain to him the situation and said that I needed time to open up and at last he agreed and said it's okay. I don't know if he is just comforting me or it's real.

do you think I should confront him today, reprimand him and break off . It's the second time that he made me cry like hell .. i'm afraid I'll be broken if he did the same in future.

I don't intend to date him . Just want to be good friends. I never signalled him for a relationship no am I interested .. want to stay good friends nothing more.

I just hid my name and face neither my life's secrets nor feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment