Pages

Search blog and web

I am always brother-zoned, what can I do?

  • Thread Starter

I'm 22 but look really young for my age, like 15 or 16 and because I'm short I always get brother zoned by girls. They see me as their younger brother, which is worse than being 'friend-zoned'. They call me cute, but it's cute like a puppy dog not like attractive "I wanna make out with you" cute. No matter how hard I try to not be a brother, it happens... I don't even think it's my fault, it's just how I look that makes it easier for girls to do it to me.

I've tried my best to look older like changing my style of clothes and not shaving but that doesn't change a thing. I can only think to go for younger girls but I'm not comfortable with that.

Any tips?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment