Pages

Search blog and web

Hooking up with my flat mate?

  • Thread Starter

We have hooked up (kissed in bed) a lot of times since September, last time was last Wednesday after a night out. I'm really starting to like him but he doesn't want a relationship, he's told me. We get on really well in the day, and nothings ever awkward.

He said he didn't want me to get attached and that he wants it to be cool between us, and if i started to we should stop. I said I wouldn't and am not , just enjoy being chilled and getting with him after nights out. The truth is, I am, i really like him and we really do get on well. It's sad that he doesn't want a relationship, he's even told me, how cool and hot and how well we get in, it's weird.

We're in first year university, and it's just messing with my head. Last night we went out and i said should i come to his room after, and he just did a hand single like 'maybe', i got a little upset by this, and i think he could tell. All night after this he was putting his arm round me and getting me to smile and dance. I won't be asking him again, as he clearly had all the power.

I really don't know what to do, i'd be upset if i saw him with other people though. He always asks if i got with people at night, and i tell him the truth. He says i'm so hot though, so i don't understand why he doesn't want to carry on?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment