Pages

Search blog and web

christmas

Hello all. It's been a while since I was here last and a lot has happened. My ex and I got back together over the summer and we're living together again (in our own place, not with family members). Our daughter is doing well, she doesn't lock herself in her room anymore and is always laughing. So all in all, it's going well. There is a little problem though and it's about Christmas. This is our first Christmas back together as a family and I want to make it special, but neither one of them are really into it this year. My daughter is in her "I'm too cool for Christmas and I don't want anything" stage and he hasn't celebrated christmas since we first broke up so he's not use to it anymore. He even asked if we had to get a tree and he doesn't want anyone to get him anything. Any advice or suggestions on how to lift their spirits? We already missed out on a lot of Christmases and I don't want to miss out on this one. I don't want to do anything big or expensive, just special for us.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment