Pages

Search blog and web

Celebrating 3 years of steadily improving life! :)

So here it is...three years ago today, the judge banged a gavel and ended my marriage.

It was not my choice.

Oddly enough the sun came up the next day just like it always did.:)
Funny that.

Little by little my life began to improve.
I got the things that I wanted and worked on myself to be a better person.
I attracted better people and personalized less.
I became a better man.

Now I am settled.
Life has given me all I need and I find i need less and less each day...In a good way.

I am 49 in 5 days.
I weigh in well, am reasonably fit, in a relationship with a wonderful gal.
My kids respect and love me and her as well.
I am 80% of my goal to have 6 figures in the bank and have recently completed an apartment renovation to be proud of.
This will pay 95% of my mortgage.

For those of you who need a little encouragement...this CAN be done.
You can succeed and come out even better than before.

While it may seem like it in the beginning, a divorce is NOT the end of your world...just that particular chapter.

Success to you all, my friends! :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment