Pages

Search blog and web

How common are false claims of abuse?

I am a victim of this, and it seems to be fairly common in almost every single divorce I have seen initiated by women..

Now when i was young, I thought abuse meant coming home and yelling and screaming for no reason, throwing your wife around, hitting her etc.

But now it seems to have morphed into a powerful tool to diminish and weaken men in all ways possible..

I can see why women will claim abuse falsely.. If they are breaking up a family, leaving, and cheating, then it will automatically take the blame off of her. No woman wants to accept that responsibility. How often do we hear women say "Well I am divorced because I chose to cheat on my husband who was a great guy" Probably very rarely..

My wife actually went to an abused women's meeting per her lawyers instructions.. They gave her a pamphlet that details what is abuse.. Basically if you do not like some of your wife's friends, that is controlling and abusive. If you do not allow her to spend money anyway she pleases, that is financial abuse. If you repeatedly ask for sex, or act sad for not getting it, that is a form of sexual abuse. In other words almost every action, or dispute is now abusive.

Does anyone else notice this trend? I almost have a hard time keeping a straight face overtime I hear a woman tell me how her ex husband was such an abuser.

And lastly, we usually say "Women marry a man hoping to change him, and men marry a woman hoping she stays the same.. So why did these women knowingly marry this horrible abuser? Did the man change over night?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment