Pages

Search blog and web

Ladies: Mentality of frequent sex

I didn't want to hijack the other thread, and not sure my title is the best, but I have a question.

I read and hear about women who don't want sex often and it becomes frustrating within their marriage. My x wife never rarely wanted it. This thread, however, makes it seem like most women love sex.

I'm not sure I know how to word this question, but for those of you women who like sex several times a week, does that just seem super normal to you, or do you feel all the planets are in line and your husband just knows how to turn you on? How much of it is a desire created because your husband knows exactly what you need mentally, and how much is just a pure desire for physical sex?

If your husband changed a little in the negative direction, nothing huge, but a little, would this dampen your desire, or would that have little to do with it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment