Pages

Search blog and web

I feel like I'm being stalked

I split from my gf 8 months ago because I couldn't take the borderline issues any longer. Within a few days she was back on eH with pics on her profile I had taken of her. I knew it was completely over then. I did want to talk with her, and left a couple of messages stating that. She didn't respond. I have since moved on, and am dating a sweet gal. After all these months of no contact, she starts a blitz of emails, voice mails, texts, calls that I don't answer, and even showed up at my house unannounced to return an item left behind. A 225 mile drive one way. I talked with her x (he and I are friends) about what was going on and told him "I feel like I'm being stalked". He shared that comment with her, and I got a text stating she wound NEVER contact me again. 2 weeks later my phone rings again. It's her. I didn't answer.
Now this weekend my gf and I are having a lakeside bonfire, inviting friends from our outdoor club. Posted online. Guess who else is a member even though she lives 225 miles away and belong to a similar group in her area. I am afraid she will show up. No good can come of that. I have been planning how I will respond if she does show. Words of encouragement and advice would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment