Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what to do about this!

  • Thread Starter

So there's this guy I've know for 3 years, and back in September he asked me to go to his formal/prom, and I said yes. He also agreed to go to mine with me. (We go to different sixth forms.)
At his formal towards the end of the night, I got told by his best friend that the guy likes me quite a lot but is really awkward in these situations (like me). But then we ended up kissing when he left me home.
We've ended up kissing a lot too when we went to my formal/prom two weeks later, and we've been meeting up after school too. All my friends and his friends (we've mutual friends) say that we're gf-bf, but we've not discussed it at all, except for one incident when we were talking on Facebook and I said that we were practically going out with each other and it got awkward.
I'm confused as to what to do. I'm 18, never had a boyfriend before, I'm useless with people and social stuff.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment