Pages

Search blog and web

Jealous of my crush. Help !?

  • Thread Starter

Well I recently posted a thread about her, right before she didn't reply much on facebook and we spoke in person at uni it was ok but no flirting. So I messaged her twice on fb but no reply. At uni I see her but she just walks past not even a smile or anything. So I saw that as a hint to stay away from her.

The other day my friend spoke to her normally and for some reason I got so jealous I just wanted to chat to her. Now I'm thinking and making excuses to talk to her, I was thinking she's not much of a Facebook person that's why she didn't reply. So I was thinking to chat to her and see what I can do. Despite her ignoring me ect. Maybe she didn't ignore maybe she didn't recognise me ?

I dont get it ibe Never felt jealous like this with others. She keeps her self fit as she goes to the gym and I like girls like that.

Just last week I was willing to move on as she ignored me but now it's like I don't know if she did.

I don't get why im so jealous and it has really been bugging me all night. This hasn't happend before. What can I do ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment