Pages

Search blog and web

How do I talk to this girl?

  • Thread Starter

I have always seen her eating by herself in the dining hall at my college. She's always on her laptop while in there, occassionally talking to someone on the phone or on her laptop (from what I hear she's playing some sort of video game). I know that when/if I do manage to approach her, I should ask if I could join her instead of sitting down but I just can't gather the courage to approach her. (I tried to do it today but kept myself from doing it because someone was sitting at a table near her.) So how can I manage to get the courage to approach her and when I do approach her, what should I talk about so that she doesn't see me as some creep?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment