Pages

Search blog and web

Am i overreacting?

Hi. I'm 7 months pregnant and work at a hospital. Today, my shift ran really long and I got out of work late. Usually I take the train home, so I didn't have money to rent a car service, so it looks like I'll have to take the train anyway... but it's a really long trip and have to get up early tomorrow.
My boyfriend was unable to pick me up though, which surprised me because he's come to my rescue before. But he's the president of his student body at school and they were having a holiday event tonight, the last of the semester, where he was expected to give a speech and host a farewell dinner for some students leaving for a trip to Germany. Also, it would take him an hour to get home to get the car to pick me up.
But I feel like he should still do it anyway, and I'm really hurt that he won't. Am I overreacting?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment