Pages

Search blog and web

Anybody else find winter and Christmas ****ing depressing?

  • Thread Starter

Like seriously i hate this time of year. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I've got a job that keeps me busy, cool people i hang out with at work and go out with and plenty of money to buy what i need, but i just can't seem to use any of it on myself.

We got a brand new car for Christmas (literally fresh from the factory with only 2 miles on it) but event that didn't cheer me up. I wish i could go back to being a kid again. I really loved cars and would buy loads of things and be happy but now that i can do that for myself, i don't.

I thought that getting a girlfriend would make me happy but no. Even though fit girls at work like me, i lack the courage to ask them out cos i know they'll say yes and i'll have to open my heart and let them close to me. I get envious seeing people in town being really happy with their lovers buying loads of christmas presents but material things don't please me anymore. I eat well and sleep well but i'm still feeling like ****.


HELP?????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment