Pages

Search blog and web

Who Initiates the Sex in Your Relationship?

With me and my SO, it's me about 98% of the time. I wish she'd initiate more often and I've discussed it with her, but she just says that it's not her way. It follows too that she's not assertive during sex either. She's got a great body, is flexible and willing to go with just about whatever I want to do, but she never takes charge. Her idea of coming on to me is coming to bed naked, but I still have to make the first move.

Is this unusual? Do others have this issue or even care about it? Our sex life isn't bad and she always gets off at least once and always first. We can get wild, but it's always me running the show, moving her around and telling her what to do. I've been trying to dirty talk more to get more feedback and soliscit more enthusiasm, and it's working somewhat. She's affectionate in other ways outside of the bed. I'd just like her to act like she really wants me and make the first move a little more often.

Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment