Pages

Search blog and web

Bad luck with guys

  • Thread Starter

I'm 20, in my 3rd year of Uni and I've never had a boyfriend. Nothing ever works out, am I just ridiculously unlucky in relationships or am I doing something wrong?

The first guy who clearly showed he liked me and I was slowly slowly starting to like back, was stolen away by my "best friend". Another guy who liked me, I didn't feel the connection with. One guy I really liked and had things going well with, suddenly cut ties and got a gf shortly after. Another one turned out to be gay. The guy I currently like is just really confusing; sometimes he acts like he could like me, other times he acts completely normal. I've tried dating apps such as Tinder, but I'm really shy so I found holding convos with strangers really hard. I matched with 50+ people in 1-2 hours whilst being really really picky so I guess I don't look too bad. But it was all mainly guys looking for ONS, except for one or two.

Anyone have any advise? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment