Pages

Search blog and web

Does she like me or am I being led on?

  • Thread Starter

Let me just start by saying she has a bf back home (not in the UK) but she's only mentioned him once before all the 'flirting' began (in quotes since I'm still very confused)

She's always asking me to go with her literally everywhere (we're in the same hall), laughing all the time, although she does normally laugh a lot, and we always kind of stare into each other's eyes when we're talking and it doesn't feel awkward. She randomly wants to play truth or dare and keeps making me choose truth, wants to play chinese whispers just between us, messes with my hair (not like just touching but like for 7-8 seconds) and we always joke around a lot. I go to her room a lot and I stay till really late like midnight or even 1am cuz she always stops me from leaving and a some other stuff (in case she reads this, I don't want to post everything so PM me if u want to know. Please msg me tho I really want to share this :p).

But at the same time sometimes I feel like she pushes me away like when I msg her on fb she can take some time to reply, but usually when she's in lectures and stuff and going to a guy's small party who clearly likes her and sleeping over (just passing out not actually doing anything as far as I know) or talking to other ppl on fb after she invites me in before actually paying attention to me and stuff.

And maybe I'm going crazy but I can feel her being flirty in pretty much everything she does and whenever we're alone in a room (either her's or mine) I feel some awkward sexual tension (not socially awkward type thing but the nervous happy awkward).

Sorry for the long post but just one more thing. I just can't make out if she likes me, if she's leading me on or if she's just becoming very comfortable around me as a best friend.

PS: other ppl have hinted at us saying "get a room" or alike.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment